Call for Volunteers
The local organising committee is currently recruiting students or others in the field to take part in the volunteer programme at the congress.
Volunteers will be requested to be available for the organisers and work a number of hours (maximum 5 hours per congress day) at the congress as:
- Meeting rooms assistant, monitoring attendance, facilitating Q and A
- Speaker ready room assistant, poster area assistant
- Hospitality, welcome and registration areas
Volunteers will receive:
- Full access to all congress sessions
- Full access to the international trade show
- Access to an international community of experts in P&O
- Access to the welcome reception on Monday, 8 May
- Lunch and refreshments during the day in the staff lounge
- Volunteer t-shirt or polo-shirt
- Certificate and acknowledgement
No financial support or arrangements for travel or accommodation will be provided.
Volunteers must be students (a valid student ID will be requested) and are expected to seriously commit and be available at scheduled times and briefings (07 – 11 May). Volunteers should speak English and preferably a second language.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the online application form here. If you are accepted in the programme, you will receive notification before 31 March.